Join us to learn more about your new library!
The library building project has been in the works for a number of years, and we’re excited to be moving forward with facility planning. Join Marion Public Library leadership to get up to date on the project, see renderings of the building, ask questions, and participate in a conversation about how the new library will serve our community. All opinions welcome!
Other meetings are scheduled:
- Saturday, June 3 at 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 6 at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 13 at 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 29 at 8:00 a.m.